Monday 28 January 2013

JLPT N3 Grammar List




~たばかり
Verb ta-form + bakari - I have just done something

Bangohan o tabeta bakari desu - I have just eaten dinner 
~ようになる

indicate a change that has taken place or will take place.become able to, become to

Nihon ni kite kara kanji o kakeru youni narimashita - I have become able to write kanji after I came here.
~ことになる
Verb present short form + koto ni naru

it has been decided/arranged that discribe certain decision

( it has been decided that) I will work in Tokyo - Tokyo de hataraku koto ni narimashita
~とても~ない
I can't possibly -
very strong sense of impossiblity

Kanjo no ryori wa mazui node totemo taberaremasen - I can't possibly eat beause my girlfriend's cook is nasty taste
~らしい
it seems that

Nihon-jin wa atama ga ii rashii - It seems that Japanese people are all smart
~て初めて
verb te-form +te hajimete

for the first time after V

nihon ni kite hajimete sushi o tabeta - I ate Sushi for the first time after I came to Japan.
~ないで
Verb negative stem + naide - without doing, instead of doing

amari nihon-go o benkyo shinaide monku o iu gaijin wa afo da - The foreigners who complain without studying much are asshole
~によって
- ni yotte - depends on...

Hi ni yotte renshu shimasu - I pracrice depending on day 
~のような
N, like.. , N, such as

Natsu no youna atsui hi - A hot day like summer

Nihon-jin no youna kakkoii hito - A cool guy like Japanese
~ば~ほど
The more/less - ,The more/less

Use conditional form "ba", short form +hodo
Tabereba taberu hodo futorimasu - The more eat, the more u get fat
N+ばかり
nothing but..

Watashi no kanojo wa beer bakari nonde iru - My GF drinks nothing but beer
~は~で有名(XはYで有名)
X is famous for Y
Y - noun or phrase

Kabukicho wa hentai de yuumei - Kabukicho is famous for it's kinky things

Nihon-jin wa yoku ryoko suru no de yuumei desu - The Japanese people are famous for travelling a lot
N+を始め
starting with - , including -

Yakyu o hajime sumo, soccor nado ga nihon de ninki ga aru - In Japan, Starting with baseball, sumo, socco etc are popular

Nihon wa kurma o hajime game, anime,pc etc o yushutsu shiteiru 

type, -ic, -ical
 

Nihon wa rekishiteki na kuni desu -Japan is a histrorical country.
America teki na tabemono wa humburger dake desu. A typical American food is just humburger
~は~くらいです(XはYくらいです)
Y is about the only X

Igirisu ryori de taberareru no wa fish&chips kurai desu.- About the only food in England I can eat is fish&chips
~さえ~ば
If only you do..
Noun sae Verb ba
Verb stem + sae sureba
Verb te-form+saeireba

Okane sae areba shiawase desu. If only I have much money, I am happy

Ne sae sureba genki ni narimasu. If only you sleep, You will be better
ほど
Sentece + hodo -( to the extent) express degree

Eigo wa baka demo wakaru hodo kantan desu- English is so easy that even foolish ppl understand.
まま
Situbation is unchanged, as it is

Short form + mama

Mado o aketa mama nemashita- I slept with the window open
sono mama kite- come as you are
わざわざ
(take the trouble to) ( taking the time to do)

wazawaza rewrite shinakutemo ii desu yo.

wazawaza husband ni ryori o tukueu nowa taihen dakara restaurant ni ikimasho.
~としたら
verb vokitional form + to shitara - when I was about to do something

Dekakeyou to shitara ame ga futta - When I was about to go out, it began to rain
tabeyou to shitara teberarera - When I was about to eat him, I was eaten
~たものだ
verb ta-form + ta mono da - Used to Verb

Nihon ni ita toki wa yoku onna asobi o shita mono da - I used to play around girls when I was in Japan
Gaikoku ni ita tok
~たて
verb stem + tate - ( something was just done)

Yaki tate no yakitori wa oishii

tsukuri tate no ie
~ぐらい
N+gurai - N is the minimum level,degree etc, at least

Hiragana gurai kakenai gaijin wa komaru

Humberger kurai tsukuremasu
~かえって
On the contrary

diet o shisugiru to kaette futoru

Nihon-go ga jozu ni naru to kaette Eigo ga wakuru natta
~には~の~があるNにはNのーがある
N has its own-

Watashi ni wa Watashi no kangae ga aru - I have own idea
Nihon ni wa Nihon nari no yosa ga aru
~っぽい
Verb sten + ppoi, adj stem + ppoi, noun + ppoi

somthing looks like, someone easily gets negative connotation
Onnna ppoi otoko wa kimoi - feminine boy is weird
Saikin wasure pppi - recently I feel forgetful
~に関する
concerning, about

America no BSE ni kansuru mondaui - problem about American BSE
Sensou ni kansuru News - news about war
まさか

<まさか~ない>
信じられない
まさか韓国で大地震が起きるとは思わなかった。
まい
動詞辞書形+まい、動詞ます形+まい

ないつもりだ。
あのまずいラーメン屋にはもういくまい。
たぶん~ないだろう
彼女とケンカしたから、たぶん彼女はこないだろう 

きり
いったい(一体)
ふり
どうやら
おかげで
さらに(更に)
すでに(既に)
つい
むしろ
さえ
~になれる
~に違いない
なかなか
~ために
~ず
~によると
~代わり
ようにする
~始める
~ても
~として
ように
こそ
~ないうちに
どうしても
~がち
せいぜい
限る
~とともに~
~たび~
すぎない(過ぎない)
おいて(於いて)
~げ
つもりで

8 comments:

  1. Good day. I was very impressed with your wonderful article. I hope you can write more and inspire a lot of people . You can also visit my site if you have time. Thank you and Bless you always.
    www.ritm.uz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article, I hope you could inspire more people. Visit my site for an offer you wouldn't want to refuse.
    www.ritm.uz

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice article. Please update more and more

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice site.
    Ravi Sindhe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we use Saki before た ばかり?
    like - ばんごはん お さき たべた ばかり です。

    ReplyDelete
  6. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!.. compare auto insurance rates

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Your ability to distill complex information into digestible nuggets is a skill. It makes learning enjoyable and accessible."

    japanese learning course

    ReplyDelete