Tuesday, 8 January 2013

How to write Hiragana (Animated hiragana stroke order)

 Click the letter its shows How to Write 

あ
 a 
い
 i 
う
 u 
え
 e 
お
 o 
か
 ka 
き
 ki 
く
 ku 
け
 ke 
こ
 ko 
さ
 sa 
し
 shi 
す
 su 
せ
 se 
そ
 so 
た
 ta 
ち
 chi 
つ
 tsu 
て
 te 
と
 to 
な
 na 
に
 ni 
ぬ
 nu 
ね
 ne 
の
 no 
は
 ha 
ひ
 hi 
ふ
 fu 
へ
 he 
ほ
 ho 
ま
 ma 
み
 mi 
む
 mu 
め
 me 
も
 mo 
や
 ya 
ゆ
 yu 
よ
 yo 
ら
 ra 
り
 ri 
る
 ru 
れ
 re 
ろ
 ro 
わ
 wa 
を
 wo 
ん
 n 

6 comments:

  1. Yo! This is really helpful! I'm helping a friend to learn Hiragana, and I wish I had found this when I was learning, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, there one for Katakana?! That would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://jlpt-japanese-studies.blogspot.jp/2013/01/how-to-write-katakana-animated-katakana.html

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a creative way to teach the Japanese alphabet.

    ReplyDelete